#Telandexperience

In the new year, my Pardner in crime and I craved an experience, lo and behold we got what we wished for. I went on instagram looking for a new plug and found Telande tea garden. I was so excited about visiting because of the beautiful pictures on their instagram page, which is @telandeteagarden btw. Going to share photos of the venue which I took.

The back drop is a great place to take beautiful pictures.

All this beauty in one place.

Tea Tray so Extraaaa like whaaaaaat.

When life gives you lemons you make apple pie.

The bicycle with a basket of coconut and sunflowers.

I know I know, tea garden is supposed to be associated with drinking tea with crumpets or whatnot, but who made those rules and who says I have to follow them anyways. 
Look what we have here.
Telande

Wagashi Salad

Prawns Fettuccini Alfredo

Looks great yeah? taste really good too. Until next time, keep dining x. Follow on the gram @dining_with_nicky.














Comments

Popular Posts