MY INTRODUCTION TO THE FOOD BLOGGING WORLD

Hi! Welcome to my food blog. I've been a #foodie since 97 lol. Food is love. Celebrating all kinds of food.




My name is Nicole Georgette Osei. Born in Ghana, raised in Nigeria and currently live in Accra. As this may come as a surprise to some of you I am 22 years old with a degree in Economics. I adore my big family more than anything in the world. Growing up, I have always loved food, whether homemade or gourmet. I love food plating. I used to say to my family "you have to satisfy your eyes as well as your tummy" with a grin on my face. I love and adore my Pardner who is Pescatarian by the way. It can be a bit of a challenge when going out to get a bite but we seem to make it work. This blog is going to centre around delicious homemade and gourmet food. Let's enjoy this experience together. Feel free to share with loved ones.  


I am on instagram @dining_with_nicky. Please check it out

Comments

  1. Wow. So glad you've taken this a notch up. I love cafés so can't wait to get some insights🙌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts