Thank You for Saying Yes

I said YES!!! (not to what you might be thinking hehe).



I love date nights, it is where food and dating go hand in hand. Finding the right location for a date is as important as finding your one true love just saying. My Pardner and I finally got to go to this restaurant, Citrus Restaurant and Lounge located at East Legon. We had planned to visit but never got the chance until recently. Citrus has a serene atmosphere that I found enjoyable. It is a kind of place to sit, relax and have great conversations with friends and family. I wish I took more photos to show you the calm and peaceful surroundings. Anyway, here we go;
Whenever I'm trying out a restaurant for the first time I always go online to look through the menu and decide before hand what I may be interested in, other times I go with a rice meal, not too fancy so I don't get disappointed. I mean what could ever go wrong with a rice meal but you can never know. Yes Yes yes and yes to Citrus restaurant and lounge. Let me just say the food they serve at citrus is delicious and filling. I'm definitely going to visit soon to try more of their cuisines and will make sure you hear of the experience. So he had vegetable Jollof rice, chicken fried rice for me and went halfsies on the shrimp in garlic sauce. Mmhm yummy in my tummy. Take a look; When you have the time, I suggest going to citrus with family and friends to have a good time. I must say that the customer service is quite good. If you want to go through the menu before paying a visit like moi, here is a link to their website and menu citrusrestaurants.com

P.S. I am not getting married, well at least not yet.

Feel free to leave a comment and ask questions.

Share if you love this post.

Until next time, keep dining x.

Comments

Popular Posts